What the manufacturer says: The CADCO 375 Demodulator (375T with Optional T-Channel Input) precisely demodulates an RF video/audio television signal to Baseband video and audio. Designed for CATV applications, the 375 economically satisfies many TV station, LPTV and MMDS requirements. The 375 features multiple output configurations, such as video/4.5MHz audio Subcarrier (System M/N) separately selectable or as a composite and two additional standard video only ports. The 375 contains a Synchronous Detector and Zero Chopper (the Zero Chopper is the zero carrier reference signal used to accurately set depth of video modulation without a spectrum analyzer.) Composite and Vertical Sync are externally available for frame synchronization of auxiliary equipment.
- Frequency Agile
- Microprocessor controlled
- Selectable Input Channels VHF/UHF Off-Air, Cable STD and Cable HRC
- 375: 54-860MHz
- 375T: 7-860MHz
- External Composite IF Loop
- Multiple Video Output Ports
- Front Panel Controls with Digital Display
- Composite and Vertical Sync Output Ports
- 4.5 MHz Aural Subcarrier Output (System M/N)
- Composite Video and Aural Subcarrier Output Port
Read The Manual Now!
Only: $ 395.00
Unit: 1 EA
In Stock: 2 Each