This is a factory new heater system. Here's what the manufacturer says:
FAN-FORCED SUSPENDED UNIT HEATERS 3-25 KW FOR CLASS I, GROUP C & D,DIVISION 1 & 2 AND CLASS II, GROUPS E, F & G, DIVISIONS 1 & 2.
Designed for rugged industrial applications in hazardous locations where
the possibility of explosion or fire exists due to the presence of certain
flammable gases, vapors, powdered metals or dust.
Unit is their model: HLA20-480360-25.0-24.
- Permanently sealed, liquid to air, finned tube heat exchanger core
- Ethylene Glycol to water mixture uses a heat transfer fluid in the
heater core, providing freeze damage protection
- High performance electric motor driven fan blows air across finned
tubes to effect uniform heat transfer and area heat distribution.
- Manual Reset capillary type high limit provides high temp. Regulation
and is rated for 6,000 cycles of service
- 14 Ga. Steel cabinet epoxy coat finish contains heater core,motor,
and fan assembly
This equates to a 25kw unit, operating from 480 volts, 3 phase, producing a specification 85,400 BTU. The unit draws 32.8 Amps. There are two large bolts, which are included, on the top of the unit for hanging or suspension. The Manufacturer produces a number of brackets for mounting, or you can easily fabricate your own. The overall weight is 225 Lbs. The installation, parts, service and maintenance manual is included. The unit is crated and ready for shipment or pick-up.
See the manufacturer's brochure and specifications here!
The new list price for this special purpose heater system is over $7800.00. These types of heaters are very hard to find on the secondary market. We only have one! So buy now and save!
Only: $ 4995.00